Wednesday, 7 October 2015

BTS: Collaboration with Sunnie. Photos by Gabrielle.



























These shots are from quite a while ago but I only just discovered them! Thanks Gabrielle Wee for taking these behind the scenes at our collaboration with Sunnie Zuleta. This was such a good day. Both of you are absolutely fabulous to work with and I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

You can check out my earlier blog post with the photos from this shoot here and our interview with Sunnie for Inspirall Magazine here. Also you can follow her on Instagram @sunniezuleta and Gabrielle at @art_clique.

I'm missing my photography and modeling so much at the moment! My life has been so full recently, my focus has been in other areas. But I'm very keen to collaborate and do new projects, now that I'm more settled in Golden Bay. I'm free most weekends! So just message me if you have any ideas or questions. I will also use my spare time to make sure that I finish off any old projects and get edited photos out to people if they still want them. So again please please please remind me and I'll do my best to get them to you!

xxx
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad