Monday, 10 August 2015

Summah Part 2







































This is part two of my recent collaboration with Summah. She's wearing her fleetwood bells from Spell Designs and crochet top by She Made Me from Free People. Summah has one of the best tastes in clothing out of everyone I know so if you're into bohemian gypsy fashion then definitely follow her on Facebook and Instagram. It was absolutely freezing (there was literally snow on the hills) so I think she deserves some applause for making it look like it was the middle of summer. 

For this shoot we went out to Wharariki beach and had the most amazing time. The landscape is so beautiful and there's endless possibilities for locations. I definitely plan on going back there soon!

More images are up now on www.manianaraunigg.com/photography and my Facebook page. Hope you enjoy! Part three is coming soon with much more strange, quirky, extraterrestrial vibes...

xxx
M

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful work on both of your parts! Brave girls to be out in the cold (I suspect you were wearing a parka tho since you were behind the camera!)... Keep it up! I expect great things from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Naia! Yes I was all wrapped up in warm things, didn't she do a great job? I shall :D much love, catch up soon x

      Delete

Ad