Sunday, 19 July 2015

Tia







































Last week I photographed my lovely friend Tia. We stopped at her place on our way to Nelson and spent the afternoon catching up, adventuring and being creative. When we arrived it was already quite late so by the time we decided to dress up and take photos we knew we'd only have another hour (if we were lucky) of light. So it ended up turning into a night shoot and we had to use a cellphone light in the last picture, which actually created a really cool effect! Everything works out even when it doesn't go as you thought. 

The outfit is a skirt and a dress of mine which I've been wanting to use for a project for a really long time. I found them both separately at opshops. I love the scales and especially how they shine in the light.

I did her hair and makeup and Isaac added more to it half way through the shoot. He also had a turn behind the camera and took a few shots including the last photo and helped out with direction. The crown on her ankle was his idea and it added so much to the image. We make a pretty great team. 

Tia was an amazing model, really enthusiastic and heaps of fun to work with! Using tin foil was her idea and then I made it into a choker.

We will definitely collaborate again soon, but for now I hope you enjoy these images. More will be up soon on my website and facebook page.

xxx
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad